Suitable for use in conduit and for fixed, protected installation particularly suitable for wiring in fire and explosion prone areas, chemical factories, densely wired areas, public buildings, schools, hospitals, commercial complexes, theatres, etc.
- Approvals : IS 694 marked, FIA/TAC
- Voltage Grade : Up to and including 1100V
- Conductor : Thin strands of electrolytic copper are multi-drawn for uniformity of resistance, dimension and flexibility
- Insulation : Specially formulated flame retardant low smoke low halogen compound to restrict the spread of flames in fire situation. The smoke emitted by the burning cable is considerably low compared to traditional cables. This ensures improved visibility for evacuation of trapped victims and facilitates fire fighting operation.
- Insulation Conformity : IS 5831 Type A/D FR-LSH 70°C
- Colours : Entire cable has white base and a double strip of Green, Black, Red, Yellow, Blue, Grey, running along the cable length
- Marking : The cables are printed with the marking of 'FLAMEX FR-LSH'
- Packing : 90 mtr. coils packed in protective cartons. Project coils of 180 mtr. also available.